Sunday, June 26, 2011

About the Blog

"Deep Thoughts" is a reference to the computer "Deep Thought" in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  In case you haven't read the series, get on it!  All of the books are laugh-out-loud hilarious.  They are far more compelling than any trivial drivel that you may read here.  I am not going to gloat or sulk or hyperbolize my usually uneventful life stories here.  To be simple and confusing, I will sometimes write about stuff that I find interesting.  This involves a great deal of politics, often relating to the economy, the environment, Jon Stewart, or some combination of the three.  I sometimes find sports amusing too, but they are rather unimportant.  I don't know how long this will last or if anyone will read this, but ranting to a nonexistent audience is a worthwhile pursuit.

2 comments: